“Can't Wait For Next Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ste. Anne's Spa

Ste. Anne's Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Grafton
Toronto, Canada
“Can't Wait For Next Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2011

This was a get away with my daughter and I. Everything was absolutely fabulous starting with the minute we stepped into the reception area where we were greeted and processed through, given our itinerary, robe & slippers & a tour all within about 10 minutes - incredibly professional personnel.
Meals, Tea, Treatments and Wellness classes also exceeded our expectations.
I hightly recommend Ste Anne's Spa as a get away destination or even for a day.
The grounds are a haven for garden lovers & photographers.
The facilities and accomodations are top notch as well.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank CarleyJ

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2011

I took my 61 year old mom for a day spa called Carpe Diem package. This included a 3 course lunch and afternoon tea, a yoga class along with use of the facilities. We also got a $100 credit toward the spa so we both booked a Plant Peel facial and a Eucalyptus Body Wrap.

The grounds at Ste. Anne's are spectacular! It's very peaceful walking around and everyone is in their spa robe all day. The pool area was nice and we had a snooze under the shade of the trees up the hill from the pool. Nobody had cellphones which was nice. They had 3 hot tubs with varying temperature degrees and my mom loved the hot one. It soothed her muscles and joints.

The only "negative" thing I can say about this place, is something that I have already read from another review and that is that the spa aspect is nothing to write home about. My facial was supposed to be 45 mins and it was done after 30 mins and the body wrap was nothing unique or exceptionally relaxing. I guess my expectations were a little high considering it cost me over $600 for the two of us. I thought we would be a little more pampered is all..

BUT.....the food was FANTASTIC and afternoon tea was EXCELLENT. I was a little put off by one of the waiters sarcastically describing to the neighbouring table how the "Torontonians are so stressed" and that's the majority of their clientele. I thought that speaking negatively about your client base is bad business but I was eavesdropping so shame on me! LOL.

I would go back again (maybe with my hubby) and make a day of it but not waste my money on the spa.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Whitby, Ont.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2011

Another amazing night at Ste Annes spa. As a couple we try to experience this spa together at least twice a year, once in the winter and once in the summer. July 1st was a great holiday to be pampered and treated like royalty. The suite we stayed in was gorgeous, beautifully decorated, very spaceous and incredible comfortable. The food as always is the best. My husband was very impressed with the variety of foods available at tea time. The spas home grown fruits and veggies are always a special treat. This time we were able to enjoy their delicious strawberries and homemade yougurt. We both had amazing treatments, especially the massages and the essence scalp treatment, which is one of my favorites. The summer is such a nice time to visit the spa, just being able to swim, sit under the big tree on a lounge chair and read or look over the incredible gardens and breathe in all the heavenly scents. I have been going to Ste Annes for several years (over 25 visits) and I will continue in the future. It truly for us is one of the best ways to re-connect, relax and enjoy each other. I encourage every one to just try it once and I assure you, you will be just as impressed as we are and possibly hooked. A special thanks to David N. and all the friendly and accommodating staff at Ste. Annes.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2011

This was our second visit to Ste. Anne's. Our first visit was in the spring (Still frosty), so it was amazing to see the grounds of Ste. Anne's come alive in June. The gardens and the buildings are so beautiful and looking out of the landscape (in every direction!) is breath taking. A welcome change for a city dweller like myself.
Service is top notch. The staff are so friendly, and it seems like Ste. Anne's just has a calming effect on everyone because even the other guests were in great moods.
I love that Ste Anne's never feels over booked. On many occasions we had the grotto and the indoor pool to ourselves. (With 550 acres, is that really a surprise?)
Part of why we love Ste Anne's so much is the food. The servers are very accomodating and attentive. The food is beautiful, fresh and delicious. Definitely try the trio of chocolate if you are there for dinner!
This is the ultimate Canadian getaway. If you want to relax, be pampered and forget your worries, this is the place. I'm already planning a girls spa getaway for my friends and my mom for August.
I did have a small issue upon checking out regarding what was included in my package, but it was very quickly resolved.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Ancaster, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2011

I just returned from a wonderful 2 night escape to Ste. Anne's spa with two of my girlfriends. This was my sixth trip to Ste Anne's and I'll be back again! This spa and property are simply amazing. The outdoor gardens are beautiful and we enjoyed dining on the patio for our lunch and afternoon tea. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and it is wonderful to see many of the same faces each time I return. We loved the food, the ability to bring our own wine, napping in hammocks, the wellness classes and each having our own bedroom in the Innkeepers farm house. We all agreed that the foot reflexology and massage therapy treatments were exceptional.

This is a wonderful place to reconnect with girlfriends, your mother or other special people in your life. Everything is taken care of for you; all you need to do is arrive for your treatments. You can keep yourself busy hiking, biking, playing tennis or take it easy lazing the day away in a lounge chair, hot tub and pool. I look forward to my next visit already.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

My second solo visit and it was fabulous. Last time I went in the winter. FABULOUS food. Super nice staff. Uber relaxing. Tons of great ways to spend your time ~ including my favourite - doing nothing at all. I feel like I get warped back in time when I stay here - in a very good way. I don't think I can even bring myself to try any other spas anytime soon.... I'll be back again and again and again. So glad I found this GEM !

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank kimmmmmmy
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2011

We recently stayed at Ste. Anne's for our one year anniversary and they truly made it a relaxing and romantic experience! We will be returning again and again for sure! The grounds are well manicured and the extras such as the pool and steam room were amazing! We stayed in the Sentosa West cottage and it was beautiful! Thank you Ste. Anne's for making our trip memorable!

Room Tip: Stay in the Sentosa Cottage!