My husband and I went to Ste. Anne's in September 2013 for his 50th birthday. The weather was still summer, the outdoor pool was still open, and it was lovely. We walked the trail all the way up to the Angel on the hill. The eucalyptus steam room is our personal fave. Almost all the meals were excellent, except maybe the beet soup, which I thought would be like borscht, but it was just bitter. Everything else was really good, especially the Crème Brulee. We stayed in the Cathedral Room in the main lodge, for the second time in six months. It was really nicely appointed, and perfect for us, as it had two beds. Staff at Ste. Anne's are very attentive to one's every desire. The perfect getaway for stressed individuals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton, Canada