Just returned from a fantastic overnight stay for some much needed 'me time', This was my second stay at Ste Annes, and it will definitely not be my last!
The team at Ste Annes are welcoming and kind. They made me feel welcome and at ease. My room was ready upon arrival. Front desk team here are friendly and accommodating. I stayed in the Canopy Room. It was gorgeous and well appointed with beautiful antique pieces, and a very comfortable bed. Everything was immaculately clean and comfortable. I will be requesting this room whenever I return! Loved the fireplace too.
I had the Moor mud hydro wrap for my treatment which was something new to me and super luxurious. Breanne was super professional and pleasant. As someone who frequents spas, I have to say that the employees that I encountered seem to really love working for Ste Annes. The eucalyptus steam room was nice, as was the outdoor hot tub. I used these in the evening as it was a quieter time.
The meals were excellent!! I especially enjoyed the braised beef for dinner and the desserts. The festive flare tea is delicious as was the peppermint cocoa. The service was generally excellent, and there was a lady hostess who remembered my name after my first time down. There was also a gentleman in the dining room who was so pleasant and welcoming. (regretfully I didn't get their names).
The entire spa is filled with festive décor and love the interesting antique pieces and old photos throughout. The new sitting area is really nice, it wasn't there last time I was here. Lots of places to sit and read and laze about. When I arrived there was no snow, and when I left it looked like a winter wonderland. Such an amazing place with breathtaking views.
The bakery has some yummy items that make great gifts. I stopped on my way home. I hate to say anything negative, but I felt this time that the customer service in the bakery was lacking this time. This is unfortunate, but does not affect my view of Ste Annes as the bakery is a separate store.
I look forward to returning to this amazing place. Ste Annes is one of a kind, and is definitely heaven on Earth!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton, Canada