Visited for a day spa with my daughter and granddaughter. Very relaxing day,felt pampered and relaxed. The staff are friendly, the lunch and afternoon tea included in the package were excellent. The spa services were well done and worth the price compared to other spa. Definitely a good way to treat yourself and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotel.de so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton, Canada