This place is amazing! Such attention to detail. My wife Shawna and I felt so comfortable right from the get go. Richard greeted us with such sincerity. Such a wonderful personality to have the moment you walk through their doors. Then they showed us where we would stay for the night! Beautiful cottage (house) right near the spa, ask for Casa Del Sol if you have a small group and thank me later;). I see a massage therapist a few times each month and I had a fantastic massage, best ever I think. I got up from the table and said 'I have just been touched by the hand of God'! Go to this place, it's worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton, Canada