We've heard so much about the spa and the four of us finally managed to find a free weekend to indulge. We stayed at the Casa Del Sol, which is the newest cottage, I think. It is a beautiful bungalow with a wrap-around porch. There are 5 sleeping areas. One bedroom with king bed on the main floor and 2 twins in an open area. Another king bed in the basement with a walk-out but it's more like a family room as there is no door. 2 other bedrooms with double beds and no windows. Initially I thought it was wonderful not to have to share a bedroom, but I'm not quite fond of sleeping in the window-less basement either. The spa is wonderful. Impeccable service from everyone, they truly want to help you enjoy the spa. We took an orientation tour and you need it too as it's easy to get lost on the first day. Lunch/tea out on the patio was amazing, the grounds are gorgeous. Meal service tend to be very slow so be sure you don't miss your spa appts. There are signs saying cell phones are not allowed. I'm glad everyone complied. Some were quietly texting or checking messages. A weekend was just too short and unfortunately, the relaxing effect was pretty much gone by time we hit traffic in the GTA. Anyway, it was truly worth the cost. We are already planning our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton, Canada