Been super stressed lately and haven't taken a vacation in ages, so I decided to steal away for a solo getaway to Ste. Anne's Spa to celebrate my 31st birthday. I won a bid online for an overnight stay including round-trip train tickets from Union Station. I told my boyfriend that I'd "check it out first" and that he could come next time ;). I swear, quiet time to myself in the middle of a crazy work and school schedule felt better than celebrating my 25th birthday in Vegas.
I chose the synchronized tuning and 1 hour massage. The synchronized tuning was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I was able to experience everything I had wanted to: exfoliate, body wrap, face/scalp and foot massage and a lotion application. Devon was fantastic and I definitely fell asleep at some point because I was so comfortable and relaxed. I did a walking trail, visited the horses, went swimming and experienced the eucalyptus steam room, hot tub and cold plunge pool. I even had time to try their foot massage chairs, which were actually quite awesome.
Food was really great and you can bring your own wine, which they chill for you, no problem. I was never hungry, however I can see if some people may not feel "stuffed" after each meal. The food is more on the gourmet side so the servings aren't huge but they are quite delicious and satisfying.
Everyone at Ste. Anne's was so nice and pleasant. Even though I had to switch rooms late at night, they were extremely helpful and accommodating. I am definitely coming back again and bringing my boyfriend to experience some amazing R&R. It's so quiet and serene - just the perfect place to getaway from the city without having to travel too far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton, Canada