I have been coming to Ste Anne's since the mid 90's and I believe this is my 9th visit. There have been many changes at Ste Anne's since I started coming and all have been for the better. I have been coming with my friend, Michele, every year and in 2005 we even brought our daughers as a high school graduation gift. I have since had to promise another trip for her college graduation in 2 years.
I come every year to recharge and rejuvinate my heart, mind, soul and body and this spa never disappoints-from the excellent treatments, spectacular views, delicious meals and afternoon tea to petting the spa dog "Massey", exercise classes, walks on the property and especially the "spa water". The staff is great from the owners to maids but David will always be my favorite since we met on our 1st visit to the spa all those years ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ste. Anne's Spa, situated in the Haldimand Hills gazes down on over 400 acres of forested rolling hills overlooking Lake Ontario. It is Ontario's largest destination and day spa, offering extensive spa facilities, luxuriously appointed guest rooms, fine dining, and an array of spa treatments. Surrounding the main inn at Ste. Anne's are private guesthouses, truly a unique aspect of the "spa village" experience. Located only 90 minutes east of Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Ste. Anne's Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ste. Anne`s Hotel Grafton
- Ste. Anne's Spa Ontario/Grafton, Canada