I booked an overnight package that included dinner and breakfast for my husband's recent birthday. We often stay at Ontario's Finest Inns, and the Elm Hurst is a member inn that we had never visited (I believe they recently rejoined that group). The inn rooms are nicely appointed and very spacious and comfortable, though not as charming as some places we've stayed. The food, however, was excellent, as was the service. The staff were lovely. And the cost was very reasonable. And the grounds of the inn were incredibly beautiful. It was hard to believe we were a stone's throw from the 401 Highway. It felt as though we were tucked away in some idyllic postcard setting. I, like some other reviewers, find it hard to believe we've never been here before. It's a beautiful gem, very close to everything in Southern Ontario.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Canada - Ontario