Nice hotel with very nice rooms. Beds are comfortable and the room is very nicely decorated. All the rooms look updated recently. The meeting room in the main building is quite large and had a great view due to the large windows.
Downside: do not try to have lunch here when the seniors come by the bus load. Although a tribute to the cook that so many people come, it is very crowded and busy - otherwise the restaurant is quite good.
Spa on site which offers a lot of services too.
Overall a comfortable, enjoyable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Canada - Ontario