My husband and I recently stayed here when we visited the Canterbury Folk Festival. It is safe to assume we were the only people staying there who were notwithstanding group. During our two day stay the hotel hosted four weddings, a bridal shower, family reunion and fortieth anniversary celebration - and those are just the fun tons I remember. But the staff was so well orchestrated we never felt unwelcome or in the way and the noise level was never a problem. It is easy to see why it is such a popular choice for gatherings. The grounds are spacious and well maintained. Elmhurst Inn and Spa is right off the freeway. Wile I didn't avail myself of the spas facilities, it is a full service spa with nail, makeup and massage menu. If In the area I would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located an hour west of Toronto and a short drive from London and Woodstock, this 49 room Inn and Victorian Mansion Dining room sits on 33 acres of countryside, just off Hwy 401. Comfortable guest rooms, renowned cuisine, attentive service, private dining rooms, elegant reception spaces and beautiful grounds have made Elm Hurst Inn & Spa a popular destination for getaways, celebrations and corporate events. Enjoy extra pampering at our on-site Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Elm Hurst Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elm Hurst Hotel Ingersoll
- Elm Hurst Inn And Spa
- Elm Hurst Inn & Spa Ingersoll, Canada - Ontario