“Good Little Diner.”

Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Ingersoll
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Food was good. Price was a bit more than expected. Service was great. The outside of the building doesn't sell itself, but once inside, it's a good place.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I really enjoyed this restaurant .. The food was great . You receive a good size portion for your money. Ribs were awesome but I must say I think they have the best Caesar salad that I have ever had.!!! Staff & service were also great. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband was looking for a place for lunch when he was in the Ingersoll area on business a couple of years ago. Someone recommended Dino's Restaurant. We have been there a few times and the food is consistently good. We usually have the special and have yet to try the ribs which they are famous for. They have excellent salads as well. It is a cozy place but you don't feel like your eavesdropping on the next table. The booths are comfortable and the place is clean. We went to Dino's for breakfast today and it was excellent. I had the Peameal and Eggs Special and my husband had the Eggs Benedict. The peameal bacon was the best I have had in ages, not too salty and very tender and juicy. We will definitely go back for breakfast again this summer and must make it to dinner again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm a bit of a regular at Dino's. It's nice if you want to have a quiet glass of vino (and the mixed appetizer plate after 7pm is a most reasonable price) in the small bar area. They have peanuts too and quietly running TV.

The food is just great. They have excellent mashed potatoes done in various ways each time I go. Their Caesar salad is always quite perfect - compared to any restaurant anywhere. They do their veggies so they are healthy but really tasty. The entrees are always good. I don't understand how someone could say it is bland; I've never had that experience. The only reason I don't rate it as the best meal ever is because I have had fancier meals - at much, much, much higher prices.

The prices are just fine. This is not a 'diner' and not 'fine dining' but a comfortable tasty family restaurant with a big pack of regulars. The staff are efficient and always friendly. I highly recommend going to Dino's.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is freshly prepared by a chef who knows what he's doing. Ingersoll is a small town, so the menu is meat and potatoes. Service is good. Price is really good. The restaurant is no doubt capable of much more, but the Ingersoll market wouldn't support it.