“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Visited there a few months ago with family. Great variety of food, reasonable priced. Very colourful. Staff very friendly.

1  Thank Aine115
Mike G, General Manager at Louie's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thanks for the kind review. I like that you think of our staff as "colourful" :) See you soon. Follow us on Facebook if you get a chance.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Although some love large even piggish sizes, the food flavor is not enhanced with gigantic portions. The 'big [--] panzerottii" (their menu actually calls it this but Tripadvisor says I can't say that because it is profanity) is so big the filing is not heated all the way through and I think it is deep fried as well. If you love to have very reasonably priced food and you are used to eating the entire buffet or taking more than half your food home, go eat here. You will love it,

I must agree the portions can be quite large. We do have some smaller options available, half sandwiches and soup, salads, etc. Feel free to ask our staff for some less hearty options.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

If you're looking for a lot of cheap food at cheap prices then this is the place for you. This place definitly proves bigger does not mean better and I would not recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Anne P

I agree with the statement bigger is not always better. I have worked with the owner over the past many years to ensure quality is met, we use fresh prime ingredients, and try to ensure consistent, balanced quality at all times. Appreciate the review.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 my husband and I spent part of the afternoon on a country drive that took us to an apple orchard! We decided on a late lunch/early dinner at this restaurant, noting there were multiple vehicles in the parking lot. We enjoyed a delicious, hearty soup; shared an order of cabbage rolls; and requested a spaghetti and meatballs "to go". All the food was delicious, and the servings were more than ample.

A few hours later, back home in Toronto, I noticed I did not have my purse with me! It contained my car and house keys and a few odds and ends. I immediately telephoned the restaurant and "Nick" took my name, address, and tel. #. He also did a search for my purse and it turned up exactly where I had left it. He stated that he would oversee its safe return to me. He was good to his word. I received it via Priority Post 2 days later (Tuesday, October 1).

I phoned the restaurant and left a message of thanks; I also requested the cost of postage and special envelope so that I could send a cheque in payment. Nick's wife "Cindy" returned my call. When I offered to forward a cheque to cover their costs, she thanked me but suggested that I "pay it forward".

I travel widely across this globe (retired, but active senior citizen) and I have seen people of all different walks of life, all nationalities, under a wide range of circumstances. Whenever possible, I try to make some contribution that will make their lives a little easier, perhaps less stressful. I've carried gently used clothes to Papua New Guinea to give to locals in need; I've made room in my suitcase for school supplies and sporting goods for children in remote parts of Indonesia. On a trip to Cuba, I'll take an extra suitcase packed with useful household items to give away to hotel staff.

Cindy's kind and thoughtful response is a wonderful reminder to me that we all have the capacity to lessen the load for others in some way: whether it's shovelling a neighbour's snow, sharing food, or a thoughtful comment of encouragement and support.

Thank you for the reminder, Cindy.

3  Thank browneyedscubagirl

Thank you so much for your review. Reading it honestly opened my eyes to a lot of new perspectives and ways to give back. Hope to see you again soon. Pay it forward my friend.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I returned to London agian this year for a wool fair in Kitchener, once the knitting thing was done off to Louie's for lunch, i had the corn beef on marble rye with home made coleslaw, I could only do half of it but as I watched other customers they also had to go box, so I knew it was not just my LOL. We returned 3 days later only to be Greeted by Louie himself -- it was a pleaseure.
I had the Honey apple smoked chicken NUGGETS - all white meat & and just starting that day was a hot 3 cheese w/ pizza dough flat breads to dip. AWESOME Waitress Desi
See You All Next Year
Kathy

Thanks so much for the kind review. Desi is still with us. Hope to see you again soon.