“service”

McDonald's
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Ingersoll
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I went in the restaurant this evening picking up a take home meal. while I was waiting, I was watching your employees. first of all no one wore hair nets. then I was watching them put the hamburgers together in the kitchen. he first picked up the paddies with tongs. then when he went to put the hamburger together and close the box, he picked up the meat this time with his bare hands, no gloves. I don't think I will be back again, I find that is not sanitary. who knows what he has picked up with his hands, and the girls are playing with their hair. sorry not again

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Ordered a McLobster sandwich for the first time and my husband ordered a McWrap combo, fries with no salt. 10 minutes later we finally got our food. We had to clean our own table because every single table was filthy, although the place was pretty empty. It was my first time trying the McLobster so I didn't know what to expect. But I really didn't expect to bit into frozen lobster, and chunks of ice! I told my husband and he insisted on taking it back. He said the cashier just said, "it's supposed to be cold". But she did take it back and the next one was fine.

Secondly, I went back and ordered a McFlurry for my husband. It was a regular size and the teenager working there only filled the cup halfway. I asked her if it's supposed to be filled only half way, since I haven't ordered one in a long time, She took it back in a huffy fit, did fill a little bit more in and slammed the mcflurry back on the counter for me. What awesome customer service! Yes, we are used to the long wait at the Ingersoll Macdonalds but today's customer service was horrendous. Avoid if possible.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Not human friendly. If you are a fan of trips to the washroom than I highly recommend you start your day off with a trip to McDonald's. If you are a fan of questionable hygiene I recommend a trip to McDonald's. This location or any other. If you are a fan of consistent under achieving and poor quality food i once again point you toward McDonald's. Enjoy at your own risk.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

The staff are quite rude, I had to repeat my order 3 times and they still got my order wrong and were unapologetic. They always put meat on Breakfast sandwiches no matter how many times you say not too.

1  Thank Jordan M
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This location is 24 hours and thankfully is also very tasty. I'm not a big fast food fan but when you're in Ingersoll at 3am you are lucky that they are still open - considering this is the only option I know of.

Rated above average because the staff are friendly and the food is as good as or better than other locations.

1  Thank Dan M