“customers best choice”

Travelodge Kapuskasing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kapuskasing
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have been staying at travelodge in kapuskasing since last year,because this is one of the finest hotel in town,the owner Tanveer khan takes personel care in keeping his customers happy by providing them all the comfort for his guest needs,the rooms are cleaned everyday,housekeeping is excellent,envoirment is warm and friendly.
room service cant be better than any five star hotel,I always stay here and feel at home away from home,I will recommend to all my friends to stay here at this beautifull hotel,

Room Tip: garden side
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I have stayed at the Travellodge since its been renovated, Very nice room the staff are always willing to help. I will go back.Quiet and clean, close to town, the staff and management are always helpfull. I also told my friend s , staff and other managers about the place. very nice

Room Tip: I find any room Im in is good
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I was greeted by the friendly staff when I arrived. Check in was swift. My room smelled fresh, clean and inviting with its modern decor. Warmly greeted by the front desk staff every morning and I was asked if I am comfortable with my stay and if there is anything could do to make my stay more comfortable. The spacious lounge is very comfortable that accommodate our evening card games and shared a bbq or a pizza with my co-workers. Location is very close and accessible to local reataurants and cafes and the grocery store. I reccommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2012

This motel is now a Travelodge and the rooms and lobby are newly renovated. I stayed a week and several people in town remarked that the Matagami used to be a bad motel. The new owners have done a wonderful job with the renovations. The room was clean and quiet, the lobby is pleasant and the staff was helpful and friendly. It's a couple of blocks from the main highway but the location and the quiet from the highway traffic was great. There is a very good Chinese restaurant within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We have always stayed at the Matagami Motel. When we stayed there in August 2012, we found a great change in the overall appearance. Congratulations to the owners for a job well done.
Excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Been to Travelodge Kapuskasing? Share your experiences!