We arrived at the hotel to see it under extensive renovations. Old sofas in the parking lot, lamps in the vestibule, hallways not painted. The first room that was offered to us had the bed unmade, the second smelled like smoke; although they claim it is now a non-smoking hotel. After that we were told no other rooms were available. After saying we were going to go down the road to another hotel the clerk informed us that we could not get our money back as it was after 4pm. When we informed him that it was Comfort Inn that did not have a room available for us we were offered a room on the main floor. After accepting we were told that they were doing us a favour as the room was $20.00 more on the main floor than on the second floor. Either way it was too expensive a price and we will not be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the COMPLETELY RENOVATED Kirkland Lake Comfort Inn. Our rooms feature one Queen, two Doubles or one King Bed. We offer our guests a complimentary Business Centre, Free Wireless Highspeed, Free weekday newspaper, a BBQ and picnic area and much more. Enjoy our complimentary FULL HOT BREAKFAST in our brand new breakfast room! We are ideally located on the entrance to Kirkland Lake, with easy access to restaurants and services. Directly accessible by snowmobile via groomed trail right into our parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn Kirkland Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Kirkland Lake Hotel Kirkland Lake
- Kirkland Lake Comfort Inn