“Homemade Good Food!”
Review of Teck Hotel

Teck Hotel
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Whenever someone I know asks me where I would like to eat out in Kirkland Lake, my answer is almost always The Teck! The food and service is always consistently good -- which hard to find in northern ontario. Just ignore the previous bad reviews, some people cannot be pleased no matter what! I am an avid traveler and (I've been told) a good cook that's a picky eater so I think my opinion is a valid one :-). Enjoy your meal!

Reviewed 8 July 2012

dined with a family of five (grandma, neice, myself and 2 young children - 3 and 5)...everyone enjoyed themselves. restaurant was very clean and comfortable

Reviewed 6 January 2012

Good family cooking. Reasonable prices. Great for friendly gatherings. Go regularly

1  Thank DianeB12
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This place used to be good but, it has gone down hill - like a soapbox Derby car. The portions get smaller as the price goes up. And, don't be in a hurry as they have but one "cook". The only good thing on the menu is the chicken and ribs on thursday nights.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Chicken on clubhouse and hot chicken sandwiches was slimy...ewwww. Onion rings tasted like 100% fish! Coffee needed 3 creamers to give it some sort of light coloring...not impressed at all! Too bad because this used to be a decent place to eat a few years ago!