“Great food”

Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Magnetawan
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, British, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Very cozy 38 seat "Authentic British Pub Style" dining room with lots of ambiance. Superior food offerings at very good values. Try Red Seal Chef Barry Tanners Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Mussels, Baked Brie, Gluten Free Offerings, Vegan Dishes, Sheppard & Steak & Kidney Pye, Seafood Curries, Hand Battered Haddock & Fresh Cut Chips, Rack of Lamb, Chicken & Delicious Curries, House Made Angus Burgers, AAA Black Angus Steaks or delicious homemade deserts. Remember at Tanners we have a dress code "WE REQUIRE ALL OUR CUSTOMERS TO WEAR CLOTHES" Thats all we ask!! Tanners "Come As You Are & Come Often"
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Been there a couple of times and have had great service every time

Paul R, Owner at Tanner's Inn & Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Thank you very much for your review.
We strive to provide the best food and service in our area and are very proud of our business.

Chef Barry Tanner

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Me and my wife went here for the first time on Valentines day for dinner. To say the least it was fantastic. Paul, I believe was his name was our server, this guy should be onstage , he made us laugh so much. We were not sure what to expect, several friends had told us to try it out, said it was a small place, really nice inside and hard to see from the highway and the service and food had always been good for them. My wife Emma, had Manhattan steak with scallops and shrimp ($20), delicious. I had the 12 oz rib eye with peppercorn sauce. It was tender and cooked as I had ordered it. Paul told me they use only Canadian beef. Their bread pudding is really good, my mother was English and it was as good as hers. I would recommend this to anyone. Will be coming back soon for more fun. Thanks Jimmy for the geography lesson!!

Paul R, Owner at Tanner's Inn & Dining, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

I remember the two of you. Thank you for the glowing review. I love to be in this business and people like your selves make it all worth while. see you soon I hope. I have some more bones for your dog!!