“Excellent Food”
Review of Quiet Bay Cafe

Quiet Bay Cafe
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Magnetawan
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Cozy Café serving Breakfast and Lunch in a familiar atmosphare. Friendly staff.
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Always come away feeling pleased. Service is always fast and staff always friendly. Nice atmosphere and great view.

Walter_and_Regula, Owner at Quiet Bay Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Hi Grace
I'm updating our Trip Advisor listings.
I don't remember if I ever thanked you for your great comments on it.
We always apreciate your visits to our Café. And that you always bring a friend, even some of them who have not been here yet.
We apreciate your friendship and business and hope you'll come over and over again.
Thankfully
Regula and Walter

Reviewed 25 August 2012

We went on the recommendation of a friend. The staff was friendly and the food was fast! Had an excellent breakfast with my husband on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Specials are always great, if you want something simple like soup and sandwiches

Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stayed over night in the motel and had breakfast in the cafe the next morning on a snowmobiling trip. The motel room was way nicer than I expected. The room was large, had a good size kitchen, vaulted ceilings and a cute little electric fireplace for ambience. The motel is right on the snowmobile trails. We parked our machines directly out front of our room's door and rode the trails for nine hours! Breakfast the next morning was delicious, homestyle cooking in a quaint cafe overlooking a forest and lake. The staff are very friendly and so are the local deer. There were ten does out back of the motel for several hours the next day. I got within fifty feet of them to take pictures and they didn't seem particularly alarmed by my presence. I would love to go back in the summer with the motorcycles, or again in the winter with the sleds. All in all a very enjoyable experience for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Quiet Bay Log Motel and Cafe.