“Great food for your money”

The Dragonfly Restaurant - Casual Fine Dining
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Massey
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This little place in the small town of Massey is worth stopping at. They use their signature dragonfly mark on the buns of sandwiches, burgers and even garlic toast (see photo). The decor is a little cluttered with the dragonfly theme, but it adds character. Our party of 6 ate for a reasonable amount, and with great portions, some ended up taking part of their meals home for later. The quality food is homemade and cooked to order, not pre-fab like the chain restaurants. We will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Good atmosphere, friendly prompt service, and wonderful food. We had a wonderful pasta dish and watched as quite a few others in the restaurant ordered a dish that they spread on their bread. It was obviously a local favourite. We had to try it, and were glad we did. It was the Neptune appetizer - large pieces of seafood in a cheese sauce.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Since this is the only restaurant in Massey, I have eaten here three times. I find that the menu is limited. (I admit - I am a picky eater). I have eaten the 'plainer' food and it has been fine but quite expensive.

1  Thank roamingprofessor
Reviewed 1 March 2014

After passing through Massey all my life I finally stopped and had a meal. Quirky atmosphere that I loved. We had the goatcheese burger. Loved it. Worth the stop

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Whether you are traveling through Massey or live nearby, the Dragonfly is a quirky and unique place to eat. The food can range from good to spectacular. The service is sometimes slower than I would like but the food is worth the wait (and you can always visit the washrooms while waiting). No, really, you MUST visit the washrooms (especially the men's).