“Afforadable Vietnamese and Asian food.”
Review of Pho Mi 89

Pho Mi 89
Ranked #134 of 240 Restaurants in Milton
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This was the second Pho Mi branch we have visited, the other one being in Mississauga. The menu was extensive with lots of choices. We noticed that lots of customers ordered the famous PHO dishes.
The soup was very tasty, portion was quite large, price affordable.
We will go again to try out other dishes.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We always have a great time in this restaurant. Pho is very good, It is great place to meet friends and family. I will recommend this Vietnamese restaurant ...... the best in Milton

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here before and the food is consistently good. I grabbed a vegetarian rice noodle soup to go on my way to work because this place is very close and when I entered the owner seemed less than impressed. He rang me in and I waited. The soup was delicious and I had no problems ordering vegetarian however the customer service is poor. The man who brought me my food was much more friendly and offered extra napkins as well. It's a nice place for a quick and yummy lunch or dinner but nothing special. I'll go back but only because of the convince.

1  Thank Justine L
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Been to the Mississauga location and happy to see one in Milton!! Fast friendly service! Lady that served me didn't speak any english but we managed and the food was amazing.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We received no greeting from the staff. At that point I should have turned around and walked out.
We also should have high-tailed it when we pulled chopsticks out of the table holder to find they were sticky.
Pad Thai had flavourless shrimp in a greased-diluted ketchup sauce. We took two bites and we decided it was the last straw and decided to leave.
Unfortunately we all felt ill for hours later that day.
Go to Timmy's next door.