“Would never go there again”
Review of Harvey's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harvey's
Port Dover, Canada
“Would never go there again”
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Although Harvey's is the only burger I really like I would never go to this one again. Some of the staff are okay. Some totally rude. Customer service often comes second to their conversation (especially on weekends) When someone messed up my order rather than just adding the extra as to what it should have been as per the combo price which I had ordered and she got it wrong she argued it was a new order and I had to pay the full price. In the end I got a full refund and made up my mind that I had enough of this place and would never return. Now I would rather drive to the next town if I want a Harvey's burger than drive the 5 minutes to this one. This was not the first issue I had with this store. I had returned after boycotting them for a good 2-3 years. Never again!

This said my complaint to head office was dealt with right away. I was informed they received a lot of complaints about this store and they were working on things to put it right. Hopefully they have, but I myself won't be returning to find out.

• Visited July 2010

“You never know when they'll be open”
Reviewed 15 June 2009

You never know when they'll be open

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook