The hotel still is older and has the country inn charm. I found the beds have improved since my last visit last year and were very comfortable. The room was clean and the shower was one of the best I have had in a hotel. Ate at the restaurant on premises and had a very good meal. The girl at the front desk was very courteous on check in and when asked a question about another business in Morrisburg she wasn't sure but phoned the business to check on it. This is very good service. This hotel is not the Ritz but is a very comfortable and clean hotel in a small town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 59 room country Inn, perfect for getaways, conferences, retreats, in a rural setting. Nestled in the heart of the St Lawrence Seaway Valley, near many wonderful attractions, including Upper Canada Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mcintosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Morrisburg
- Mcintosh Country Inn And Conference Centre
- Morrisburg Country Inn
- McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Morrisburg, Ontario