Because we do not like surprises, we usually avoid independent hotels. This was an exception and we were pleased. The room was standard but very clean with everything that the chains provide: wireless internet, a large TV, refrigerator, coffee, etc. In our room there was a vanity outside of the bathroom that was handy with a teenage girl. We had dinner in the dining room and the staff were accommodating to our off-menu requests and polite. The food was adequate and the atmosphere pleasant. We slept VERY well. The beds were fine. There was a pleasant breeze from the window and no highway noise (although the air conditioner, if we had required it, would have been noisy). The hotel is a skip and a jump from Upper Canada Village and for us, it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 59 room country Inn, perfect for getaways, conferences, retreats, in a rural setting. Nestled in the heart of the St Lawrence Seaway Valley, near many wonderful attractions, including Upper Canada Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mcintosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Morrisburg
- Mcintosh Country Inn And Conference Centre
- Morrisburg Country Inn
- McIntosh Country Inn & Conference Centre Morrisburg, Ontario