Homestead House Bed & Breakfast
US$157
  • Pool
Airport Inn(Hamilton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshamilton airporthot dishbed and breakfastbagelsafter midnightamazing breakfastlocated minutesfresh fruitplace to stayhomestayhostsberniecanadianaccommodationontariofeastinternet
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We stayed at Homestead House at the beginning and end of our trip to Ontario, as our flights were in and out of Hamilton airport. We initially booked our last night at a motel because our flight out was early and we didn't want to inconvenience our hosts, but after our first night, they convinced us that an early departure was not a problem. Bernie and Verena picked us up from the airport, drove us to pick up and drop off our rental car, and drove us to the airport for our flight home. They assured us that this was all a part of their service, but it really was above and beyone what we expected. The first night, we were the only guests, and our hosts very graciously invited us to join them for drinks on their back deck. By the time we left, we felt as though we had made new friends - they are extremely warm and wonderful people. Our rooms were clean and comfortable, breakfast was excellent, and the hospitality second to none. Do yourselves a favour and stay with this lovely couple. Thanks for everything! Pat and Lorraine.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 86Shelbygirl
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I had been in the Hamilton/Burlington area for around 5 weeks staying in a hotel. Then a colleague of mine informed me of the Homestead House, so I decided to give it a try. Once I got there, I settled in and felt as though I was back at home in Minnesota. Bernie and Verena did everything they could to insure that I was comfortable and of course well fed. Due to other business commitments I was only able to stay for 2 nights. Those 2 nights were more enjoyable than the other 5 weeks that I was in the area. I would reccommend to any and all travelers to stay at the Homestead House, over and above staying at any hotel. If I have return business in the area, I will definitely stay at the Homestead House if available.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jefre F
Reviewed 12 October 2011

It's a tall order to be the best at what you do and at the Homestead House they've done it. The gracious hosts at this B and B couldn't make your stay any more comfortable. The inviting rooms, the warm welcome, refreshing atmosphere and of course Bernie and Verena are the nicest people you will ever meet. If you ever stay in the Hamilton area treat yourself to the best that this area has to offer. It's right here at the Homestead House Bed and Breakfast.
Thanks again Bernie and Verena there is no question, I'll gladly be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Nils M
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I had my first experiance at The Homestead House Bed & Breakfast. The Host, Bernie & Verena made my stay very comfortable. The rooms are nice size and the beds are very comfortable. The Homestead House sits in a quite neighborhood out by the Hamilton airport. The breakfast is excellent and good size. I would definitly stay there again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Phil P
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Another visit to the excellent Homestead House, where our accommodating hosts have maintained their first class hospitality. This establishment is a must for anybody having a business or holiday interest in the Hamilton area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo