“" Good Service"”

Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Mount Hope
Hamilton, Canada
“" Good Service"”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The food was very good, reasonably priced and the service was very good. Staff was very friendly and made the visit more enjoyable.

Visited May 2013

Caledonia, Canada
“Affordable, Good Tasting, and Great Service”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I used to go often for lunch and the table was always clean, the service friendly, and the prices affordable. I haven't been in a while because I chose to play a game of pool by the bar after dining and a "hot head" came in with an "attitude". He dominated the room/bar area and made it very uncomfortable to stay. I don't know who he was angry at, but it was a very unpleasant scenario. I would've returned often, but haven't since, which is why I didn't rate this higher.

1 Thank Elizabeth K
Hamilton
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We have been here a few times. Breakfast is always good!!! They serve large portions and the other meal times are better than you would expect. They have a neat bike nite too.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank KennyJH
Alberta
“Close to the Hotel”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We had an supper here when we stayed at the hotel next door. The served large portions and the food was average, but better than I expected, I would eat there again if I was staying at the hotel.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank EskimoAlberta
Hamilton, Canada
“I've had worse”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Food, not bad, service a little slow and it wasn't busy at all. wouldn't rush back. Driven past countless time and wondered about it........now I know.

• Visited August 2012