“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Ingersoll, Canada
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Had a great time and the best pickerel and steak ever. Wonderful stay there We went for our anniversary loved it. Very nice experience

Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Great view of the water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Visited the Inn for a Sunday lunch. Service was excellent. Food was tasty and hot, perfect for an early winter's day. Albeit we were early for lunch, it was disconcerting to be the only ones there. As time went by, others came in. It is off season. Dining room overlooks the water and the beginnings of the Trent-Severn Waterway, a canal system linking Lake Huron to Lake Ontario through southern Ontario. Everyone at the restaurant and the Inn were friendly and welcoming.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ontario
“Not Under This Management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I always enjoyed visiting Christie's Mill. My staff knew this and bought a $200 gift card for my husband and myself. We are both extremely busy professionals, so it was quite a while from the time we received the card to when we were able to use it. I heard about the sale of the property and was quite concerned about the gift card. I contacted them as soon as I heard and was told that I had nothing to worry about.. that the gift card would be honored. I was relieved to say the least. Finally, a few months later, I called to make dinner reservations. I mentioned the gift card again, just to be sure that I could use it.. At first the young lady said, "No, it wouldn't be accepted" and when I protested, she said "Oh, just come... I'm sure it will be fine". We hopped into the car and took the 45 minute drive and when we arrived, we were once again told that we could NOT use the gift card. I was shocked! We were taken to the front desk, where another young lady explained that it would not be possible to use the gift card as it was an asset sale. I explained all my phone calls and was then made to feel as if I were a liar. I was asked about who I had spoken to.. exact dates, etc. This treatment was unacceptable. My husband then drove us to Rawley Lodge, where I had a wonderful dinner.

• 1 of 5 bubbles