“Always a great option for lunch”
Review of Guest Wok

Guest Wok
Ranked #21 of 123 Restaurants in Orangeville
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: The menu is not under Guest Wok's control, it is provided by a third party that Guest Wok nor TripAdvisor can change or remove.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very filling and good selection. The staff is always lovely. Recommend calling ahead of time and picking it up as there is always a wait time in store.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Lunch special was reasonably priced ($7), and the woman at the counter offered good service. We placed our order and waited roughly ten minutes for our food. Our order was Special #3, including beef (good) and broccoli (ok) and fried rice (ok). The other item in the special was the poorest sesame chicken I have ever had, overcooked and tough and lacking flavour. We had a two year old grandson with us, and found, to our dismay, that this place does not have a single highchair. This made our meal somewhat of an ordeal -- does this restaurant not try to cater to all clientele?

Ivan T, Manager at Guest Wok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

We have served the sesame chicken for so many years and she doesn't know the black sesame seeds are. Kind of?

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

This place is one of the best places we have gotten Chinese food from, fast and fresh, reasonably priced, looks like family run, if they would only deliver to me or meet me half way,
If I’m in Orangeville I’m going for lunch and bringing home for sure

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We had takeout from Guest Wok for 12 people and we ordered a lot of food. All the items were perfectly cooked and still nice and hot when we got them home. I would recommend the Shrimp Chow Mein, Deep Fried Chicken Wings (they weren't as greasy compared to others I've tried) and the Garlic Broccoli.

The portion sizes are quite large and prices are comparable to other Chinese restaurants. Overall great experience and I will definitely order from here again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Food was good, however prices increased and portions were smaller. I ordered for delivery and they are using smaller black take out containers than previous. Not worth the money for what you get.

Ivan T, Manager at Guest Wok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Price is the same since May 2017. The round black containers 723 (23 oz) were short in supply for 2 weeks. Just got some back this Monday. The black rectangle containers 924 (24oz) will no longer use again, actually contain a little be more but look smaller. Thanks for being a royalty customer and notice the change!