“Very good”

Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Owned and operated by it's original husband and wife team since 2005. A menu inspired by "Mamas Cucina" style Italian cooking. Pasta hand made daily.Home made bread.Desserts made in house. Pasta and seafood are our specialties though much diversity is found within the pages of our menu. Extensive wine list roams the regions of Italy. Gluten free options for every dinner on the menu. Reservations not accepted for groups smaller than 8. Maximum sit down table size is 14. Upstairs wine lounge and dining room available.
Carleton Place, Canada
“Very good”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by several people. The recommendations were well deserved. The food was very good, and the service also. It's a small space with a limited number of tables, and they don't take reservations. So, arrive before 6pm or between 7 and 7:30 to get a table.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Stephen H

Canada
“Perfect little bistro”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I keep coming back! The homemade pasta never disappoints and there are a few vegetarian options.
Anytime I am in the Perth area, this is my restaurant of choice.

1 Thank 1971_RH
Perth, Canada
“OMG”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is my fourth visit to this restaurant and I have never been disappointed. I had dinner there with a friend and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and our shared appetizer. My only complaint would be that when I was at the bar paying my bill, I noticed a blackboard on the wall that we could not see from our seating area, about three specials for the night. I would have enjoyed hearing about the specials before I ordered my meal. I will definitely return but I hope the waitress will take the time to mention specials of the evening including dessert. And smile. Thankyou.

1 Thank PerthDarter
bumpyroad_12, Owner at Bistro 54, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Thank you very much for the encouraging words and your ongoing support.
Watch for upcoming changes in your dining experience that will assure awareness of all features, including wine pairings, appetizers and desserts.
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. All comments help us improve :)
Canada
“Celebrations at Bistro 54”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Yes - we've finally become Canadian Permanent Residents and where did we celebrate - Bistro 54 of course! The finest European restaurant in Perth. Food, ambience, staff (not forgetting the owners) 100% and more! Many thanks for a superb evening and......now you'll be taking reservations on line - even better! Canada is the best!

2 Thank EeyoreCanada
bumpyroad_12, Owner at Bistro 54, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
We were very thrilled to hear the news of your permanent residency!
Thank you for celebrating at Bistro54 and thank you for taking the time to write these kind words.
We hope we will see you soon.
Dave
Perth, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well Done!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The flavours, the aromas...small...intimate...we LOVE eating here. We really enjoy when the chef comes out and talks to the clients and asks how their meal was. Very personable and "European". Always a treat!

• Visited April 2014