“overpriced”

Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Michael's Table is an upscale family dining establishment located in the heart of heritage Perth. We specialize in home cooked Canadian style food. Sit by our cozy fireplace in the winter, or enjoy our large patio overlooking the Tay Basin during the warmer summer months. We are open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, with breakfast available seasonally. Our property is fully wheelchair accessible. Reservations recommended.
Kitchener, Canada
“overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Myself and three of my buddies stopped in there for supper. The restaurant was very clean, the waitress was knowledgeable and friendly plus very attentive to our needs. I and a friend ordered a chicken club with fries and coleslaw and my two other friends both ordered a Reuben sandwich, one with fries and the other with caesar salad. Two of us had a draft beer that was on tap called flying squirrel or something like that. The club sandwich was OK if I could have found the bacon. the guys that had the Reuben's said they were not good. Other items on the menu were in our opinion very pricey for a family type restaurant, many items were well over $20.00. My bill was almost $25 for one beer and a so so club sandwich. Also we didn't get coleslaw with our meal as advertised we received macaroni, The waitress said they were out of it, well I guess she should have mentioned that as we ordered because I would have taken a caesar salad with my club sandwich. We all agreed to try somewhere else next time in Perth.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jim W

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am lucky enough to live just down the street from this wonderful restaurant called Micheal's Table which serves really delicious food. I've eaten there a handful of times so far an always thoroughly enjoyed my supper. I haven't been for breakfast but I am told it's very good too.. just a little on the pricey side. But for a good supper it's well worth the money to go there for special occasions. The atmosphere is okay, nothing extravagant. The waiters are friendly and the food comes in a quick enough time-frame. The only problem I've ever had was getting in and getting seated. Sometimes it is so busy that we decide not to wait and we go somewhere else. Weekday nights may be the best bet. But if you do go there you will be glad that you did.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank suzannesupermom
Perth, Canada
“Good food large portion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went for lunch with my wife and a family friend and was pleased with service and food. Portions were large and some would say good value if really hungry. Did not order from their special menu that looked very interesting. Would return

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Richard K
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
“Decent restaurant ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Decent meal. I had the bison Salisbury steak. It's was fair to good. It was Cooked properly, there were decent portion sizes and an excellent choice of mushrooms with a flavourful gravy to top it all off. Reasonably priced.

1 Thank Albert P
“Each time it gets worse”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

In Feb 2013, we tried this place and thought it was good to very good, since then every time we go back it gets worse, it's gone from good to poor. November, I ordered the Prime Rib sandwich on the last visit, the Roasted Vegetables were cold, refrigerator cold not room temp. The French Fries weren't cooked, still hard in the center, waitress brought another order of fries that were still under cooked and oily. Will not return unless ownership changes.

Visited November 2013