“Great meal, Great service!”

O'Reilly's Ale House
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: O'reillys Ale House is focused on bringing you terrific locally sourced food and great live music in a family friendly enviroment. Stop in say hello and enjoy a drink on the patio!
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My husband and I decided to take a trip to Perth on our day off. We have just recently moved to the area and figured we should get to know the surrounding towns. We were walking down the street and saw O'Reilly's. From the first look, it immediately appealed to us as we love a nice pub. The beer menu was extensive and varied, featuring great local brewery beers. Our waitress was fantastic and very informative. She gave us a rundown on the beers and the Perth Brewery and even told us where it was so we could check it out ourselves. The drinks and food we ordered were delivered to our table in a timely and friendly manner. We were very impressed and this great little pub had made a good day great. Thanks!

1  Thank STACEY V

Reviewed 5 June 2014

O'Reilly's pub in Perth Ontario is the perfect place to meet up with friends, gather with family or spend some social time with the community's regulars. The staff is courteous, helpful and efficient. The food is pub fare plus little extras that make a huge difference. The portions are amazing giving great value for the dollar spent. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Once again I found myself at Oreillys andbonce again I was extremely impressed. I had the same waiter as last time , Roman. He is terrific.

As soon as I arrived, I was greeted and provided with a table by the window. He immediately took my drink order. I like to try different beers so he gave some suggestions and immediately offered samplers. He was right on with both and he obviously understood what I liked.

The mesl was fantastic, service was superb, beer was great. No wait to pay at the end.

Keep it up OReillys. You get six out out of five!

1  Thank Sam181738
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We went in during the Maple Festival...place is right on the main street in the middle of all the action...has outdoor patio you can go out on and be a part of all the action...can be a busy little place but has a great atmosphere...lots of good beers on tap....special event food menu was great...food came out fast: nachos were good, calamari was AMAZING and the deep fried pickles were great and in a fun little basket....always a great time and cant wait for our next visit: hopefully when the live bands play!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Loved the blackened chicken sandwich and house salad. Never disappointed with a meal there. The entertainment was awesome too. After spending 4 months in Perth, I got to know the place very well and rarely ventured anywhere else.... Thank you for your hospitality!!