“Nailed it again.”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Ontario, Canada
“Nailed it again.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I've had lunch here a number of times now and it's been fabulous every time. The food is very fresh, creative, beautiful to look at and above all tasty. The chef is obviously very talented and the ingredients are top quality. The lamb burger was excellent.
The staff are always very pleasant and attentive as well.
I'll be back.....again!

• Visited June 2014
kylehwoods, Owner at The Masonry, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your positive review! We look forward to having you with us again very soon.

Kyle Woods
Owner

Toronto, Canada
“Really good, creative”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Kudos to the creativity of the chef(s) who obviously have a passion for their work. The black and blue salad - possibly the best salad I've had - pork brittle with blue cheese, who'd have thought! The duck was very good and my wife enjoyed the pickerel. Portions are larger and more filling than they look. Will definitely visit again when in Perth.

Visited May 2014
“disappointing”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I feel I must have been in a different restaurant because of some of the rave reviews. Lunch, in my case the masonry salad, was disapointing. My friends soups were tasty though. The takeout menu was much better than the regular menu, which I thought was strange. When I questioned this I was told that is just how it is. Service was extremely slow for a half empty restaurant. It is unlikely my friends or I will return.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Isobel M
kylehwoods, Owner at The Masonry, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Hello,

Thank you for the review. It appears that you did not experience the level of quality that we hold ourselves to. I would love to hear your feedback on your meal and also the comment about the take out menu being better. This is the first time I've heard this comment and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it.

Please feel free to contact me directly at kwoods@themasonry.ca to discuss this further. Your help in the matter aids us in building on our standards.

Kyle Woods
Owner
Smiths Falls, Canada
“Memorable Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My Wife has frequented the Masonry for lunch on many occasions and has never been disappointed. She mostly orders a soup and salad and just loves them. This particular evening was the first time to sample their dinner menu. It just so happened to be her birthday. What a special dinner it was. She had the Cornish Hen and I the Duck. The presentation was picture perfect like out of a fine dinning magazine. Both meals were delicious. Topping it off was a awesome dessert and coffee. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. The setting and atmosphere perfect. I remarked to the owner before we left " you hit it out of the park". Put this restaurant on your list of spot to visit.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Dale M
Perth, ON
“Good food, intimate setting”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

A quaint restaurant with very good food (especially the scallops and spaghetti squash). It's on the pricey side- and like many fancy restaurants the portions are pretty small for what you pay.

• Visited April 2014