“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My family and I have dined here many times breakfast lunch and dinner and always had great friendly service and really good food.
Today for my birthday my wife and I thought we would go there for breakfast on the patio but we arrived were told patio server not in till 1030. We were disappointed but food was great. Perhaps on these nice sunny summer days the patio could open earlier.
Have a good day

1  Thank Birthdayboy1947

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A friend of mine and I attended a retirement function in Perth and stopped by the Masonry for a light lunch. We both ordered soup of the day and Caesar Salad. Our server Chantal was very efficient and knowledgeable of the Craft Beer that are available for your enjoyment. I tried the Prison Break, Pilsner and it was very good and full bodied. The lunch was delicious and the soup was piping hot. Salad was tasty with a very smooth dressing and good size croutons. The serving looked small when it arrived but by the time we consumed the meal we were both full with not much room for desert. The building is a gorgeous old building possibly for the late 1800's and is well maintained . There is a nice patio out back and over all everything was great. I can see my wife jumping into our "65 Vette" and taking a drive to Perth to enjoy this great place sometime soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

What an amazing dining experience! Arctic Char and Pickerel were fabulous and vegetables unique and cooked just right. Broccoli soup and salad rounded out the perfect meal. Setting is Heritage and the patio was humming. Our waitress was charming, funny and attentive.

1  Thank LyndaH666
Reviewed 18 June 2014

It is such a treat to go to The Masonry. We went there a week ago when my daughter and her partner were visiting and the food was amazing. I live in the area so have been there a few times and never disappointed.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

i orderes two appetizers and a main course to share with two people. THe bag felt light as i left the restaurant but i didn't think nething of it. $13 for 2 small sweetbreads?? and $23 for what looked like a half of a cornish hen. what a gyp!! portions r too small for anyome to fill up on. go there if you're not hungry at all.

1  Thank Kanwaljeet S