I have stayed in this hotel when it was Codes Mill Inn and again when it changed to a Best Western. There isnt much difference between the two. Furniture and decor is pretty much the same. They did have some confusion when we checked in. We booked two rooms for two nights - they only had us down for one night. Good thing we asked when we checked in or it would have been very confusing the next day. When booking i asked for a king bed, I didnt get a king bed when checking in. To the staffs credit (Mike) he moved us around and got me a king and my coworker a balcony room. Thanks Mike! The bathrooms are fantastic with heated floors. I do wish that the towels were a bit bigger than a large hand towel though as the sheers in the bedroom are slightly sheer. So I am not sure if i gave the neighbors a show. Room 208 is fantastic! Huge!
Perth is a great little town -Bistro 54 is a fantastic restaurant. And the clothing stores are awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa is located in the heart of heritage Perth, which has been voted the “Prettiest Town in Ontario.” Whether your visit to the area is for business or leisure to escape from the hassles of everyday life, the hotel, spa, professional staff and the area will contribute to a positive and enjoyable experience. The Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa offers 54 distinctive rooms, including seven luxury suites. All of our rooms are boutique style and have ultra comfort king or queen size beds including therapeutic tubs. Our suites are large and luxurious and have a spectacular view of the park. Our full service offerings include weddings, conferences and our premier on-site Parkside Spa who will cater to all of your beauty and wellness needs. The Parkside Spa offers serene treatment rooms, a full service hair salon, private or group yoga sessions, and Aveda products. The Parkside Spa is so relevant for vacation getaways and for the corporate traveller who loves to relax when away from home on business! Experience the beauty and charm of small town living just an hour’s drive from Ottawa and Kingston. The Tay River and Stewart Park are located in our backyard where guests can capture the serene flavour of this wonderful Eastern Ontario community. Perth’s historic architecture, unique shops, artists’ studios, live theatre, beautiful green spaces, waterways, cycling paths, and challenging local golf courses assure a memorable getaway. Most of Perth’s attractions, including the Perth Golf Course, are within walking distance of the hotel…a perfect escape for all occasions. We invite you to be our guest and enjoy our unique property, the Parkside Spa and the diversity of Perth! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Code`s Mill On The Park Inn And Spa
- Code`s Mill On The Park Hotel Perth
- Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa Ontario, Canada