“Another hidden gem in Perth...”

Skye Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 62 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Another hidden gem in Perth...”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Like many other restaurants in Perth, this restaurant does not look like much on the outside. And when you go in, the interior is not that much different. Very low-budget. However, I discovered the upside is that the prices at the Skye Dragon are very, very reasonable. Not only are the prices reasonable, but the food is terrific! I've lived in Montreal all my life and I've had eaten at many Chinese restaurants, but I would rate the Skye Dragon restaurant as one of my top two favorite Chinese restaurants. The quality of the food is so surprisingly good! Everything was fresh, the egg rolls are obviously homemade, the chicken fried rice was nicely prepared with large chunks of freshly cooked chicken (not little scraps of leftovers like you see in many other restaurants), the wonton soup was delicious and included little slices of pork (which I've never seen before! A wonderful touch!) and everything was well prepared! Service was also quick, friendly and professional! I'm visiting Perth for a week and I'm already looking forward to going back to the Skye Dragon restaurant. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to any my family or friends!

Kingston, Canada
“Amazing food and Service”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This little restaurant has the best Cantonese and Szechuan chinese food, I have ever eaten. Dinner for Two-A was enough for husband and myself to eat there and still have supper on the remaining portion. Eggroll was stuffed with meat, Chicken Ball had more meat than crust. Rice was amazing and so was Chop Suey. Teresa, our server, showed class, hospitality to everyone in restaurant. One of the top service staff we ever came in contact with. Business hours, Tues- Sunday. 11:00 to 2:00, 4:00 to 9:00. Monday and Holidays closed. Thank you Teresa and Management for excellent pricing as well. From Lydia's family

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank LYDIAMC
Perth, Canada
“Best Chinese food anywhere”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We've gone to many many Chinese restraints and have yet to find one that serves as good food as Skye Dragon in Perth. We eat there at least once a week. And we have family visit from far and wide that feel the same way about this little treasure.

• Visited April 2014
Perth
“Best Chinese Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

There is regular Chinese Food then there is more authentic Chinese Food, all freshly cooked and very good.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cheryl S
McDonalds Corners, ON
“Always Tasty Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is always tasty. Served hot and quick. The decor is a bit tired but so what, when the food is this good who cares. Try the dumplings.

• Visited October 2013