“Wow!! Amazing experience and food. Will DEFINITELY be back regularly.”
Review of The Fieldhouse

The Fieldhouse
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I just moved to the area and I had been following The Fieldhouse on Instagram for a while. Their pizzas looked absolutely amazing! I am a bit of a pizza snob, unfortunately. I don't know what it is but I just am not usually thrilled about most of the pizzas I try. Fieldhouse exceeded my expectations in every way. The service was so wonderful, their wine selection was phenomenal and the pizzas were perfect in every way. My partner and I shared the "A Lovely Cheese Pizza" and the "Fun Guy" - wow! Both just delicious in their own way. Both of the people who served us were so friendly and the whole vibe of the place was just awesome. I have a group of friends coming to visit from Toronto next weekend and I sure am hoping I can get a table so that they can experience Fieldhouse!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Tucked around the corner and not obvious but certainly worth finding. Once you have been there you will be back. Sandwiches, salads and pastries to die for. Always a buzz in the air as folks enjoy their meal and chat away.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t know how they do it, but Fieldhouse makes the best damn sandwiches I have ever had in my life. I have made a 45 minute drive more than once JUST to get one of their sandwiches. The staff are super friendly and cool. The cafe it beautiful and welcoming. Their baked goods are to die for as well, but seriously, those sandwiches!!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 February 2018

The cafe has a nice selection of healthy and tasty sandwiches and treats. Great place for a lunch, especially on a warm summer day where you can enjoy the outer deck.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a quick lunch that was healthier than your typical restaurant fare. We found it at The Fieldhouse. The menu is small, but all 5 of us enjoyed our choices. Fresh ingredients and tasty bakery items made this the perfect pit stop for lunch. Coffee and tea were well prepared and the indoor and outdoor seating is pleasant.