Quality Inn & Suites
US$102
US$96
Time Travellers Motel(Pembroke)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$97
Priceline
Travellers Inn(Pembroke)
US$65
All reviewsparking lothot tubnice hotelright next doorhockey tournamentshoppers drug martkelsey's restaurantacross the streeteggsyogurtdairy queencontinental breakfasttoastlocation is greatclean roomsexcellent staysmall gym
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The hotel itself is great, including the room, service, and the breakfast. However, it is rather expensive for a Quality Inn, at $125.95/night. I believe they are overpricing due to its proximity to the military base and the clients it provides.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I recently spent two nights in Petawawa and was amazed at the cleanliness of this hotel. I had my husband and two daughters with me and they just couldn't believe how beautiful and modern it was. Definitely would go back. The staff is great. There's a Kesley's beside the hotel and a Shopper's Drug Mart across the street (open until midnight). We stayed on the third floor (infront of the elevator) and it was quiet. The breakfast was delicious with do it yourself waffles, fruits, yogurts, breads, pastries, eggs etc.... Would go back!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I recently had a business trip to this area and this was the first time I have stayed at this property. It was a wonderful experience because the rooms were 'quality' rooms, the staff was very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. Across from the hotel was a very good restaurant so evening dining was excellent. The only downside to this was that the WiFi was inconsistent but there is a backup hardwire connection and that proved to be quite good.

Room Tip: I had room 118, which was very clean, comfortable and wasily accessible, but that's where i had some problems with the WiFI. Other guests that I met who had that room also experienced WiFi difficulties but apparently didn't have the same problem in other rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I lived in this hotel on our move....like many others. We were thrilled with the room that accommodated both us and our three kids. We had lots of room and felt like home. The girls on the front staff were great and seemed to know alot about the area. They were more then happy to accommodate our every need and always were happy to give us a lead in food or fun.

Room Tip: We had a suite on the corner of the hotel. It was very quite and there was lot of room. Also with a king size bed and pull out couch we had lots of sleep room for two adults and three young kids.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Great hotel. Very clean and it's new so the furniture is nice and style is current. It was a little on the pricey side but you get a free breakfast each day that had lots of choices. There's a pool/hot tub which was nice. Would stay here again!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family