All Seasons Motel
US$75
Hotels.com
US$67
Hotels.com
Maplewood Motel(Port Elgin)(Great Value!)
US$70
Quality Inn(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$101
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2013

well i usually prefer to stay at the small motel so i stayed there on august 10th weekend. ufcrose it was cold but me and my wife enjoyed staying there since its a closest motel to the beach and cleaniness wise it was ok ., not very good as a big hotel but it was not a big deal it was still clean ..The bottom of the shower curtain was lil dirty but beside that it was in perfect shape.. i would definetly go back there..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This motel is disgusting and I will never go back. Virtually every piece of furniture in the room had some white stain on it. The bottom of the shower curtain was brown. The pillow was old and stained brown and yellow from head sweat. Instead of maintaining the pool they just filled it in with gravel. To top it off the people running the motel are rude. There are much better options in Port Elgin. If at all possible avoid this dump.

• Stayed: July 2013
5  Thank djvinnyv
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I usually take time to write reviews about places that stand out for their good quality, but this one was totally the opposite. It was the July long weekend and we made a last minute booking at this motel. Because that one was the busiest weekend of the summer, we were overcharged a lot, but we were aware of that beforehand so it was “OK”. When we got to there they tried to charge us even a higher price because the guy at the front desk said he thought I was booking the whole weekend, even though I made pretty clear it was a one night only stay. The person at the front desk went as far as to say: “if you don’t like this price go and stay somewhere else”. When I was about to lose my cool, another person came out and spoke to the guy in a foreign language in front of us (which I would find rude in a normal situation). Finally they were “kind enough” so as to let us stay for the price agreed at the time I booked the room. You may wander why we didn’t leave, but I may say I found this place after contacting almost any B&B or hotel in the area and all of them were fully booked.
The room was better than what we expected after all what happened, in fact I think with a new management the motel could be a good place to stay. As for myself I would never consider staying there again.
Summing up: plan your vacation ahead and never ever stay in that place…

Raudel & Madel

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Raudel H
Reviewed 11 August 2012

The first thing you will notice is the smell. It's everywhere, but most notably in your room. They reek. The stains on the carpet are equally noticeable. The patchwork electrics are 2nd rate and sometimes work. The windows do NOT lock, so do not leave valuables or women and children alone. The bathroom is so tiny you need to step outside to change your mind. The towels are thin. The bed linen tho did look cleanish, was threadbare and you can read a newspaper through them. The walls are equally thin (enjoyed our neighbors romantic exchange) and are decorated circa 1970. Probably would have been palatable if not for the exorbitant rate charged. The swimming pool is now a gravel pit Never again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Charliefarnsborough
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I've stayed a few times here... not for the quality (or lack thereof) but for the last minute convenience. The rooms are small, the carpets dirty and the furniture crumbling. The bathrooms are also very tiny and the tubs are even smaller. My boyfriend and I stayed here on a Friday and we put food in the fridge. We forgot to grab it after we checked out Saturday morning. On Sunday, we had to bite the bullet and ended up checking in and getting the same room... guess what was still in the fridge? Our food, from Friday. After the room being vacant for an entire day and night. So I'd say the housekeeping is very questionable. The owners are not pleasant or accommodating. The beds aren't particularly comfortable and it's just overall a very unwelcoming place, especially for the outrageous prices which can land anywhere between 70-110. Probably good if you`re in a bind, but then again, it`s cheaper and more comfortable to sleep in your car.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple