“Everyone loves Pizza”

Pizza Delight
Ranked #24 of 47 Restaurants in Port Elgin
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 17 August 2012

It was okay, typical of any pizza place, staff were lovely, the attraction seemed to be the buffet, although we didn't choose that option. The pizza is good but pretty pricey!

1  Thank quincy47

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Atmosphere is ... Meh. Salad horrible, tastes like the washed it with soap. Fruit was not fresh. Worst. Pizza. Ever.
Servers were ok.

2  Thank Charliefarnsborough
Reviewed 15 April 2012

It's a very average place. The pizza is average. The pasta isn't exactly great but it's not too bad. We eat there occasionally when we're in town visiting family.

1  Thank stoneycrkcpl
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We will never go back or recommend this place,way over priced for what you get.The food is garbage i would not feed it to my dog.I cant believe in a small town that they survive.

2  Thank schken
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I took my mom and aunt during our vacation. They both absolutely loved it! My aunt and I had gluten free pizza. Lots of topping choices. I had shrimp. They did forget my sun dried tomatoes. They have a buffet... pizza, pasta, soups, salads, for $12.99. They bring out a little pizza at a time. Menu has carb free options, such as skillets with proteins and vegetables, and salads. My mom got an "ultimate" pizza, pasta salad, and we shared a chocolate lava type dessert... wow! Place is not my personal favorite, but they absolutely loved it. Good varied menu, something for everyone.

1  Thank tlhjar