“Basic Breakfast & Coffee with Sour Cream”
Review of Jc's Restaurant

Jc's Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Port Elgin
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Found JC's while visiting Port Elgin during Pumkinfest.

Arrived on Thursday night and went for breakfast Friday morning.
We started with a tea and coffee. Tea was a metal pot with hot water and a side of a tea bag. Coffee was ok. Put in a cream, ... tasted and thought it needed a bit more, ... put in the second cream and stirred took a drink and spit! The cream was sour! Awful and curdled! When I told the waitress, ... she took the curdled cup away but left the rest of the cream on the table! I told her not to bother replacing the coffee.
Ordered a toasted western and my friend had an omelet. Both were just ok. Nothing special. Hash browns were served with the omelet and I had a side order of them. Again, ... not horrible but not good either!
When we got the bill there was still my coffee on it so I asked and she reluctantly took it off.
Bill was over $22 for two very basic breakfasts and 1 tea.
Would have preferred an egg mcmuffin!

2  Thank MickFergus

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Very friendly staff. Nice clean spot. Well run and great food. I had a big ol cheese burger and it was great. Fresh & tasty. I'll go back again. Next time breakfast. Go see them. Good eats.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

What we really like about J C's is that it is dependable. Great breakfasts, served quickly and the food is consistently good.

1  Thank BIM-7
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Great staff great food hours are the only issue i had is they are closed at 3pm thanks for the good food.......

1  Thank travelerbuff
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stopped in on our way home for a quick breakfast. Reasonably priced, didn't have to wait too long. Basic breakfast-nothing extrodinary but we left satisfied. They serve lunch and dinner as well.