“Excellent Service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Port Elgin, Canada
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

My Husband and I visited this restaurant for breakfast. We were blown away by the excellent service we received from the waitress's whose name was Stacey.She was very friendly attentive and it was apparent she loved her job.It is nice to know she is in the service industry because she is excellent. Thanks Stacey we will definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Eva H

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Awesome Greasy Spoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

From the outside you know the Lighthouse a greasy spoon. It is one of the best I have ever had breakfast in. No great ambiance just great breakfast. Love it!

2 Thank sabelosimone
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent for breakfast!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had breakfast here everyday on our vacation and loved it...........Stacey is a excellent server and really knows how to take care of you. Enjoy the best Eggs Benni in the area

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Candy61
Toronto, Canada
“Lunch at The Lighthouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

While visiting Southampton we had lunch at The Lighthouse. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly. My husband had the all day breakfast and he thought the home fries were the best he has had in a restaurant. I finished my lunch with their strawberry rhubarb pie. The crust was flaky and the filling delicious. I could tell that the pie maker was skilled in pastry as it was the best pie I have had in a restaurant. We would definitely recommend a visit to this restaurant if you are in the Southampton area.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Therese A
Toronto, Canada
“great experience at the lighthouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I ate here today with my wife and 4 other friends after finishing a 3 day canoe trip on the saugeen river. We stopped at the Lighthouse after dropping of our paddles with the outfitter and had a great meal. The food was excellent (I had a monte cristo sandwich w/ fries) and the service was fast and friendly. If you're in the area and want a good meal at a fair price, I'd highly recommend you stop in.

• Visited May 2014