“What is everyone talking about!!!”
Review of The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My wife and I must have caught them on an off day. The services was the worst I have ever experienced. The orders were mixed up several times the owner was rude to her employees, seated us next to the washroom and kitchen and my wife had to move her chair to let them go by several times. They even locked the front door to the restaurant because they were overwhelmed, locked people out from coming in and locked people in from leaving. To top it off the food was not that great at all, typical greasy spoon. My wife and will never go back.

2  Thank Les K

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This restaurant was great for breakfast! My eggs benedict were amazing, and the server Stacey was great! I will definitely be back!

2  Thank Amelia R
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My Husband and I visited this restaurant for breakfast. We were blown away by the excellent service we received from the waitress's whose name was Stacey.She was very friendly attentive and it was apparent she loved her job.It is nice to know she is in the service industry because she is excellent. Thanks Stacey we will definitely be back.

4  Thank Eva H
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

From the outside you know the Lighthouse a greasy spoon. It is one of the best I have ever had breakfast in. No great ambiance just great breakfast. Love it!

2  Thank sabelosimone
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had breakfast here everyday on our vacation and loved it...........Stacey is a excellent server and really knows how to take care of you. Enjoy the best Eggs Benni in the area

3  Thank Candy61