“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carol & Earl's Restaurant

Carol & Earl's Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Burlington, ON
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Easter lunch....we wanted french fries and to our surprised they were excellent and very fresh. We ordered for four and we ended up with left overs.

• Visited April 2014

Sheguiandah, ON
“I'm a return customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Never a bad meal. Make the 45 min trip (return 1 1/2 hr) whenever I can.
salads are fresh. Fish is always high quality.
I've had better vegetarian omlettes.
Service is friendly, Desserts out of this world.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank maanii
Richfield
“Wonderful breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We had an excellent "made from scratch" breakfast. Earl does the cooking and prepares everything from scratch. Carol does the serving. They are both very friendly and fun to visit with. Price is right. Definitely would eat there again.

Visited October 2013
Sudbury, Canada
“Difference of Opinion”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'm sorry to disagree with most but we truly don't feel the quality of food is at it's best. This is our 2nd time visiting and both times the food was very tasteless. My husband and I had this time a hamburger because we had heard they were great but to only disappoint. They were tasteless and greasy and the plain old corner store quality bun was less then impressive. The owners seem nice enough despite hearing the same story of "2nd generation meat cutters". I most certainly did not appreciate Earl grabbing a smoke in the back room 'off the dinning area' and then opening the door only for me and my young son to endure the reeking smell of cigarette smoke like I was sitting in a bar! I honestly think maybe their hearts aren't into it as much as it once was at the beginning. Oh and don't forget to bring cash...they don't have a debit machine, your told to go use the atm machine across the road and then come back to pay your bill!
I think the owners think they're the BEST in town and don't have to work at it. But if they're not careful these reviews amongst each other....can break or make a place.
Earl & Carol, find your passion once again and cook with love...your customers can tell when your not and when they are just a "profit line" to you.
p.s. waiting almost 10 mins for a waitress to attend to us, especially when there was only 1 other couple in there....isn't a good thing!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank AlwaysANatureBaby
Barrie
“Homemade 'everything'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Ample portions, reasonable prices and homemade fruit and cream pies! Definitely worth a stop if you are in this area

• Visited October 2013