“Best value for money!”

Cuisines: Greek, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a regular dinner out for my husband and I. There's a great selection on the menu with very generous portions. The staff are all very friendly and the prices are reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone travelling through St. Jacobs.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Have been here a few times now and each time we have been impressed with the wide variety of items on the menu and the specials that are posted each day. You can get breakfasts, pasta, dishes, Greek specialties, soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, pitas, fish, steak... the list goes on and on...I can't imagine anyone not finding something that will tickle their taste buds.
The portions are very substantial. Two can easily share a meal and both be satisfied. The staff have been most helpful and accommodating.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great family style restaurant with lots of choices on the menu. Very reasonably priced compared to the restaurants in the village itself, but the portions are way too huge. Even my husband had to throw the towel in 3/4 way through the ultimate omelette! Would definitely return again and this is well worth the extra 3 minute drive out of the village.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My wife and I had a late lunch/early dinner here and we both enjoyed the food for the most part as well as the family style atmosphere. It was a little on the pricey side but the portions I thought more than made up for it. The only detractor to the entire experience was the quality of the hamburger patty that my wife got in her hamburger that was not up to what my wife was used to. We both felt that it was a poor quality frozen patty but it could have been a lot worse. I sampled what my wife couldn't eat so we were both in agreement on this one little issue otherwise everything else was just fine and we would come back again without hesitation. Oh, and I loved the veggies that were served with my dinner as they seemed fresh, crisp and perfectly cooked. Something that is rare in many restaurants so please don't change.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We hadn't visited the area for a number of months (not since just before the St. Jacob's Market fire) so decided to stop by for breakfast.

We were both a bit disappointed this visit. Breakfasts in the past had been well prepared and tasty but ours were under-whelming today.

My scrambled eggs were dry and over-cooked and the pea meal bacon stringy and overly salted. My daughter's eggs benedict special was, in her words, "okay".

Could have been an off day in the kitchen. But we may or may not return.