“When I'm in the mood for a burger it's A&W”
Review of A & W Tillsonburg

A & W Tillsonburg
Ranked #26 of 64 Restaurants in Tillsonburg
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Burgers are not very high on my list but when my wife and I are looking for a burger it is usually A&W. We grow up around A&W since they first came to Tillsonburg. My wife even work for them for a number of years.
To me Root Beer and a Teen or papa burger go together like beer and wings.

There are newer reviews for A & W Tillsonburg

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Located on North Broadway St. in Tillsonburg , this restaurant provides fast friendly service and fresh burgers&fries etc. During times of nice weather there are picnic tables for al fresco dining.
Their 'Teen Burgers' & 'Chubby Chicken" are very good.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very tasty burgers, root beer and fries. Service is good and cost is very comparable to similiar fast food chins. A favorite.