“Clean and quiet”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. I found the room very clean and comfortable. Easy to find off the highway. Breakfast was good, nice selection. Would definitely stay here again. I find you can't go wrong with a Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
CanecoJ0, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Thank you for your comments on your stay with our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan Southwest. Our hotel prides itself on cleanliness and customer service. We know that you have options on hotels to stay while in Vaughan and are thankful that you chose to stay with us.
On behalf of our entire team, thank you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is the 2nd time i stay here. The staff are so kind. Hardworking and friendly! The manager Marc is akways helpful in many ways! Kathryn at the front desk was always so nice! The rooms were immaculate which is great due to my eight year old has many allergies and asthma. The breakfast was amazing and the fella that refills eveything is always friendly and hardworking! The pool is always kept clean , but at night lacks a suffecient amount if towels and a little too much chlorine was put in the jacuzzi but the front desk even sent a staff member up to my room to help me connect the internet on my laptop, he was also very helpful and kind. This is the place to stay, there is no doubt about it! Thankyou again for making our stay sooo comfortable! Live The Whalen Family! See you next year!

• Stayed: August 2014
CanecoJ0, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Hello Christina,
thank you for your patronage to our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan Southwest.
Our entire team take great pride in ensuring families such as yourself are well looked after while staying with us. Glad to read the comments on our team members, it will be my pleasure to share it with them.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
in hospitality,

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We recently stayed here on our vacation to go to Canada's Wonderland. Fantastic place! Very clean. Comfortable beds. Large rooms. Great breakfast. Pool/ jacuzzi. However, the best thing about this place is the staff! Vishal is an amazing host. He went out of his way to make sure we had a nice stay. He even helped by getting us ice for our "ice bucket challenge". Thanks Vishal.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan. Our entire team at the hotel take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with Vishal.
We hope to see you and your family next summer season to take in the rides and thrills at Canada's Wonderland.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed here the night of our wedding! Hotel was nice, clean, great beds and the continental breakfast in the morning was very tasty!!
I would recommend this place to anyone, and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Val,

on behalf of the entire team at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan, congratulations on your wedding.... I hope it all went as planned.
Thank you for the feedback on your stay. It was our pleasure to be the hotel of choice during your special day!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have attended this location on several occasions.. I have never had any issues with either the staff, accomadations, food.. The front staff is always pleasant and knowlegeable and very courteous. The rooms as always clean. I would highly suggest this hotel.
I travel quite a bit for work, and would continue to attend

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank swim f
CanecoJ0, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Greetings!

The team at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan thank you for your wonderful feedback and endorsement on our hotel. We too value your business and look forward to your next visit with us.
in hospitality,

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I checked in late roughly around 11:30 the front desk was nice. I even bought tickets for LEGOLAND. After finding my room and settling in for a good night sleep. The noise in hallway was so loud. After 45 minutes of hearing noise, I called down. I was told some problem had just been resolved and it should be quiet now. To be safe they will have security check it out. Luckily I finally managed to go to bed around 1am to be woken up at 5:30 by constant doors opening and closing, dog barking along with some talking. Again I waited before calling down and was told someone will check it out. I was not able to go to sleep again due to noise. If you want to actually sleep go somewhere else!

I do admit breakfast was good and one gentleman refilling the station was awesome though I did not catch his name. Sorry!

Upon check out I thought might be acknowledged by my lack of sleep since I called down twice but only asked how my trip to LEGOLAND was???

It was my first time ever calling down in hotel and think I would of better luck telling the people to keep it down myself.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for providing us with your feedback on your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan Southwest. We value it and use it to continue to improve on our award winning service at the hotel. From your comments, your stay was interrupted by other registered guests walking the floors. We have security on 7 days a week at the hotel. The patrol the floors frequently and do help with reducing the noise levels on the floors. Our family oriented clientelle at the hotel are all generally good natured and respect the comfort of our guests who are trying to get a good nights sleep.
I was pleased to read that you did enjoy our complimentary breakfast in the morning. Thank you for your comments on one of our Associates in the breakfast room, it will be my pleasure to share it with him.
Should you wish to discuss your comments further, we can connect offline.
Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The staff behind the counter made me feel warmly welcomed from beginning to end of a three-night stay. The hotel was very clean. Any needs I expressed were responded to quickly. One unfortunate incident was the fault of guests next door smoking in this no smoking hotel. I notified the front desk and they offered to move me while also making sure to visit the neighboring guests to stop the smoking. I elected to stay in the room, and while I was out the next day the staff had my room and the best door room deep cleaned. I was very impressed and thankful. I have a professional background in evaluation of IT customer support, and I give this staff an A+. I try to be kind to people who provide service to me, so there may be a two-way street effect as well.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank iashrawi
CanecoJ0, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hello,

thank you for posting your feedback on your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan. We are indeed a 100% smoke free hotel. Unfortunately, some guests do not adhere to our policy. Once we are aware, we address the issue accordingly as witnessed by yourself while with us. Thank you for your complement on our team and services. We value hearing from our guests with their feedback.
We look forward to your next visit with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan