“Wonderful 1 night Xmas Party Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed here for 1 night with my husband for a nearby Xmas function. The hotel is impeccably clean, stylish and modern. The suites are in amazing condition as the hotel is only 2 yrs old and the decor is refreshing. The suite was fully equipped with kitchen, living room area and separate bedroom, vanity area and toilet stall. The bed was very comfortable and it was somewhere I would have loved to stay all day :)

The hotel was pretty full when we stayed as there were some children's hockey teams staying so the foyer was very busy and loud and breakfast was chaotic and there was no where near enough space to accommodate people to sit, but the staff still kept on top of everything and the eating area was for sure larger than most. When we were in our room, we did not hear a single sound from the neighbouring rooms or the hallways although the place was crawling with rambunctious children. This was such an amazing surprise so I can only assume that the hotels construction is soundproofed which seems to be a rare thing in the majority of places.

I am a very fussy customer and expect to always get what I pay for, so when I am happy with my service I make absolutely sure that I offer praise and gratitude to the staff and managers which I did upon checkout.

I can't wait o stay here again and recommend it to everybody.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy K
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Dear Amy K,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. It was so great having you! Thank you for recognising our staff and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Yes you are right; because we are extended stay, our suites are sound proofed to keep out the noise from outside and other rooms. Its another one of our efforts to make our guest feel at home while they are here. I'm glad you were able to enjoy breakfast even though it was so busy. I will definitly be passing your kind words along to our staff;thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a recent hockey tournament. The outdoor photograph of this hotel posted on the Hilton website does not do this facility any justice. The hotel is very upscale on the inside with a lot of attention to detail: tasteful decor, artwork, pot lighting, crown moulding, flat screen tv and a well appointed bathroom. The kids loved the swimming pool. The complimentary breakfast was tasty and the all day coffee was a nice touch. The bed was very comfortable and room was exceptionally clean. I would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rick W
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Rick W,

Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderfull review! I am so glad that you and your family enoyed your stay. Im also happy to hear you liked our decor and found our rooms comfortable! Our beds are made specifically for Homewood Suties and we love them too! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bill forrest

Reviewed 6 December 2013

My wife and I have recently been uprooted and relocated with our four children from our home due to extensive water damage. We moved into the Homewood suites for an undetermined amount of time several days ago, the staff has been extremely friendly, accommodating and caring towards our situation.

The food has been superb and in abundance, the rooms are very clean and spacious, amenities are well kept and up to date.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here so far (probably going to be here for a while yet), I highly recommend this hotel for anyone that needs to find long term stay.

Thank you Homewood suites for making this stressful period a lot easier and thank you to your staff for a making us feel at home..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nicholas1733

Dear Nicholas1733,

I am so gald you feel at home with us! Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your kind words and reccomendation. It has been a pleasure having you with us and we are so happy to hear that we were able to make such a stressfull experience that much easier for you.

Bill forrest

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Been here the last three weekends.. Just love it!!! Totally recommend to anyone :) and the beds r so comfortable and luxurious :) staff is so helpful and courteous :) tvs are big n the wifi is fast. The provided breakfast is creative and delicious and hearty :) they cleaners respect my personal belongings when cleaning and provide me with a beautifully tidied room. Oh, n I love that they provide neutrogena soap, makes me feel so nice for my showers :) I have been comfortable staying at other places but I wake up with a smile when I'm here. Plus the tea and coffee is hot in their beautiful lobby all day long :) I love having a kitchenette in my room and they will even stock it with items should you so desire!!! Plus, there's even a bag or popcorn in the coffee caddy in the room. Can't hardly get over how comfortable my three kids and I are here.. Recommend!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sugaful
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Sugaful,

Thank you so much for your incredible review of our property. It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your business over the past three weeks has been much appreciated and it has been a pleasure having you! I am so glad you felt comfortable and well taken care of and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times while on business in the area. The suites are clean and comfortable, the breakfasts varied and plentiful. On this occasion, I did not participate in the Manager's Reception as I had dinner meetings already booked. It is, however, a nice added feature after a long day. Homewood Suites is always a good choice.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Anna M
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Anna M,

I would like to thank you for your review of out hotel, it is always a pleasure having you. I am glad you were able to enjoy our full complimentary breakfast buffet during your stay, and hopefully next time you will be able to join us for dinner! Again thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Brand new spotless hotel with friendly efficient staff and superb rooms.
The price was reduced to $112 normally $150.
Very convenient 2 min to shopping the 400/7 corridor and only 20 min from Cookstown outlet mall and 5 min from the very large Vaughan Mills mall. 2 cinemas one with 24 screens and another with 10 screens are within 2 min drive.
Free parking.
Free Internet.
Free breakfast.
Free evening meal service Mon-Thur.
The rooms are either a large studio or one bedroom suites with a few 2 bedroom also available.
New small kitchen very well equipped. The One bedroom comes with separate bedroom and 2 tv's. Toilet has shower/tub combo.
Small clean pool. Small but clean GYM.
Nice lobby with the fireplace rendering a family room atmosphere to it.

Room Tip: Both the studio and one bedroom suites are large.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZingerOntario

Dear ZingerOntario,

Thank you so much for you wonderful review. I'm happy to hear that we are your favourite hotel in Vaughan! Thank you for recognizing our many free ammenities and that we are surrounded by entertainment and shopping. I am so glad you found our room types accomodating to your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I normally stay at at different property when in this area for business but as i was 3 nights shy of my diamond status with Hilton decided to stay here. Am I ever glad I did. The rooms is very well laid out and while I didn't use the kitchen it looked very modern and new. I appreciate having a hot breakfast and took advantage of the complimentary dinner served Mon-Thurs. I like to read the newspaper in the morning and was pleased to find the USA Today paper available at 6:30am. The bed was extremely comfortable. There is a bit of highway noise however the hotel does a good job of muffling it. I was a bit concerned when I arrived and hear noise in the parking area but it was much less noticable in my room. All the hotels in the area have some noise from Highway 400. From now on I will definetly stay at this hote.

Room Tip: Higher floors would be the most quiet
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Wyliegal

Dear Wyliegal,

Thank you for your review, congratulations on becoming a Diamond member! I am so glad that you decided to give our brand a try and that you enjoyed yourself. I am also happy that you found your bed comfortable and that you were able to enjoy our meal options. Again thank you for your kind words, and I hope you will choose us again!