“They switched a few things...”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Vaughan
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec, Canada
“They switched a few things...”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Let em start by slaying that the staff here are great! Never an issue and always taking care of me us....

This may seem a little trivial to some however when you spend so much time at a residence, it is nice to have what used to be. By this I mean a number of the television regular stations have been removed as they are now digital. I am not sure I understand why but I am hoping that this is restored in the near future.

Room Tip: High floor away form elevators
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear BobG,

Thank you for review, it was a pleasure having you stay with us again. I am sorry that you did not find our channel choice as varied as your last stay. Unfortunatly the changes are due to our local television providor. I do hope this will not deter you from staying with us again. We do rent movies complimentary in our lobby; perhaps on your next visit you would enjoy some entertainment from that selection. We hope to see you again soon!

Bill Forrest

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I have been staying at the Garden Inn as they have room service, but the room was so much nicer here that I'll be staying here instead. Huge room, clean inviting property, and you can get to the hotel without dealing with all the traffic on the main road in front of the Garden Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Daemonwolf,

I'm so glad that you gave us a try, and that we were able to win you over! Thank you for your response, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that even though we did not have room service for you, that you were able to enjoy our full complimentary Breakfast and Dinner (Monday-Thursday). Again thank you for your kind words, we are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Kind Regards
Limestone, Maine
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Did I mention I love this place??!! I completed my third extended stay at this location and quite frankly, it truly has become my second home! I sincerely believe that if it was discovered that I was staying anywhere else in the GTA, the staff would be personally insulted. We have become friends! To my point was the surprise visit to my jobsite by the GM and Sales Manager, since "they were in the neighborhood". If you know Toronto traffic, you don't go ANYWHERE you don't need to. Be forewarned, I always put on at least ten pounds by the end of stays, if that says anything about the complimentary breakfast and dinner. Thanks Maria and Antoinette! My dates there this time were from Late July thru mid December, 2013. Great room, quiet, safe, easy access, incredible staff and management....what's not to love?? See you all again soon!!

Room Tip: I prefer the South side because of the view of Toronto and GTA
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Mr. Kapoldo,

As always it is a pleasure having you! I can speak for the whole property when I say that you have become part of our family here at Homewood, and the hotel doesnt feel the same without you! Thank you so much for your kind words and your recognition of our restaurant staff. I hope we will see you again soon!

Cobourg, Canada
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We are 3 Senior women who get together every year at a different spot to catch up and have a shopping afternoon. This locations was cose to shopping mall as well as town of Kleinburg. The suite was a 2 bedroom and very clean and spacious. The breakfast was substantial and coffee was great. No complaints about this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear SheilaW,

It was great reading your response, thank you for your kind words. I am so glad that you found our two bedroom suite to your liking. It is definitly a great space to have a girls weekend in! I'm glad you were able to enjoy our full hot and cold breakast buffet as well as our complimentary hot beverages. I hope we will see you again next year!

Toronto,Canada
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed New Years nite and it was a cold nite but a nice warm stay. A nice quiet corner room as requested we had a great nite. I'm glad we stayed here again. The only thing was I couldn't figure out how to set the clock on the radio other than the alarm but no biggie. All and all a good stay.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Naddy016,

Thank you for spending your New Years with us! It was a pleasure having you, and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your review of our property. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We attended a wedding in November in The Vaughan area and stayed at this hotel. Nice room, friendly staff, very clean hotel. It was very close to the Highway 400. We were close to restaurants
And shopping. There was also plenty free parking.
Breakfast was ok. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear RobertC,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our property. Thank you for aknowledging our staff. I am glad you found them friendly and accomodating. Im also happy to hear you were able to spend some time enjoying the many other entertainment opportunites in the Vaughan area. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Everything from the reservation procedures to leaving the hotel and everything in between was great. My wife and I loved the hotel. We will go back. The breakfast was great. Loved the hot tub and the pool area. Staff is awesome.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

billforrest, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Michael W,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and that our pool and hot tub were to your liking. It's also great to hear that you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind Regards and Happy New Year!