I stayed at this hotel for a "girls weekend" getaway and found the suites were clean and spacious; 2 Queen beds and a pull out couch, a small table and chairs. There were 5 of us staying (including 1 child), which cannot always be accommodated at some hotels, and we were able to get a reasonable rate a couple of weeks in advance. The hotel is easy to find, with easy access to Hwy 400, shopping, restaurants and nearby attractions (e.g. Canada's Wonderland). The bathroom was very nice and clean, I liked the one piece bathtub surround and granite countertop, there were plenty of towels. The bar fridge was big enough to hold all of our drinks, so we were happy with that. A continental breakfast was included with our room, which was just OK. The restaurant itself was quite nice, but was not set up very well for many people all trying to help themselves to breakfast. I found it too congested around the food and the tables were not organized well enough to even find an obvious path to walk. The food selection selection of food was not great, under stocked and they appeared to be understaffed as well. The hotel also did not have a pool or whirlpool, which would have been nice. I would stay again, but might not waste my time on the breakfast. No problem finding parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ hotel is strategically situated at the corner of Highway # 7 and Highway 400, in the heart of the financial, commercial and retail district of Vaughan/Toronto North and only minutes from Vaughan Mills Mall, Canada's Wonderland a host of Banquet Halls and Restaurants. Whether your needs are strictly business or mainly pleasure you will find everything you need and more at the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™.With 130 well appointed suites, including King Size Executive Suites with work desks and ergonomic chairs and spectacular Whirlpool Theme Suites, we have everything you need to unwind and make your stay with us an inspiring and relaxing experience. If business and or a private function are on your mind, then look no further than the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™, with our 6 meeting and social event rooms, which can accommodate up to 125 persons for a variety of setups, including weddings, private events and corporate meetings. Our extensive meeting and social event facilities also feature a complete list of audio visual equipment, and a comprehensive in house food and beverage menu catered by our very own Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill. After a long day at the office or for an invigorating breakfast or lunch, join us at Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill. This 100 seat restaurant features a diverse menu mainly centered on the southern Italian tradition of cooking. The experienced staff at Botticelli Ristorante Bar & Grill will make your next visit to the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ a fulfilling dining experience.When visiting the Vaughan, Woodbridge or Toronto Area, make the Monte Carlo Inn - Vaughan Suites™ your first choice for quality accommodation. The Monte Carlo Inns™, “Your Home Away From Home”. Enjoy RAI TV- Direct from Italy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Hotel Vaughan
- Monte Carlo Hotel Vaughan
- Monte Carlo Inn Vaughan Suites Canada - Ontario