“best value - awesome host - no restaurant , just a motel”
Review of Webbly Restaurant & Motel - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Webbly Restaurant & Motel
Kincardine, Ontario, Canada
“best value - awesome host - no restaurant , just a motel”
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Webbly motel in Webwood,On.
I had come up north to Espanola from southern Ontario for a small job ( a week or so), but unfortunately had a real tough time with the motel room in Massey (10k west of there) I thought I had reserved from home. Thankfully, on a referral from a good friend, I found my way to the Webbly motel where I met the owner Dale.
Dale is one of the nicest, most honest men I have ever met in my life - he really was great. I was in a serious bind and he saved my bacon. He salvaged my whole trip from being a complete disaster - he made what would otherwise have been a terrible experience a really pleasant one. He is a great guy and his motel is worthy of your business. If I am ever in the Espanola - Webbwood area again I wouldn't DREAM of staying anywhere else - Thanks again Dale.

About the Motel...The rooms are clean but no frills. I looked at every other place in the Espanola area when I was there and nothing compares price-wise for ~50.00 a night. If you want to stay at the holiday Inn for 140.00 a night go ahead. But, if you want to spend a quiet night and get a good sleep in a comfortable bed OR if you are ever in Espanola for work at the Mill for a week or so, give Dale a try you won't be disappointed.

5 Stars Buddy - and you deserve every one...

Visited September 2011